Savage Wagon (SW) provides innovative, customized solutions that allow businesses to compete, advance and excel in today’s technology-driven climate. Located in Downtown Las Vegas with a mission on delivering exciting solutions to a new world of technology and providing a measurable return on our community.
SAVAGE WAGON NEWS & UPDATES
- SMS Marketing Is the Next Big Thing January 18, 2013As the world races on faster and faster towards increased mobile connectivity, it seems that the Mobile media segment is developing ever new features and tools for customer engagement. Mobile is arguably the most important new communication medium, with mobile internet connectivity set to overtake desktop internet connectivity by 2014. Mobile Apps have all but taken over
- WIRED – Now Your Phone Can Wait in Line for You November 15, 2012Here’s how it works: You walk into a restaurant and ask for a table. The host gets your name and phone number, enters the information into NoWait’s app on an iPad (or any iOS device), and then sends a text message with an approximate wait time. If you have a smartphone, you are also sent a link that shows you how many parties are in front of you. You’re then free to go do whatever you want in the time NoWait has granted you. You’re confident that a table awaits, and that the pushy family of four hovering nearby won’t weasel their way to the front of the queue.
- NoWait and Ambur App Partner Up: Revolutionizing iPad Technology For Restaurants October 15, 2012With the new wave of iPad Apps coming into the restaurant market, an increasing number of them can give restaurants the edge to maximize patronage and productivity – enter NoWait to help restaurants seat guests faster and turn more tables. Our new partner, Ambur POS, is also utilizing the convenience of the iPad to revolutionize
- NoWait Raises $2M – Now First in Line to be the OpenTable of Casual Dining August 28, 2012NoWait, the iOS Restaurant Seating App that helps restaurant owners optimize turnover while liberating diners from long queues, today announced $2 million in a Series A round of funding led by Birchmere Ventures. Joining the round are Sand Hill Angels plus other strategic and prior investors.
- How Three of America’s Best Restaurants Manage – or Mismanage – Their Long Waits August 28, 2012Can you really have too much business? It sounds like a problem most of us would love to have, but the restaurant host is no stranger to the pains brought about by customer overload. Managing the wait is a tricky game, and different restaurants do it different ways. Some see great results, while others have